Categories / Software
Suggested by: David, 30 Mar 2004 | Print version
1. Add a shapefile to ArcMap.
2. Start an edit session on the shapefile.
3. Type "jerry" (do not hit "enter").
4. A picture of Jerry Garcia will appear in the upper lefthand corner of the map area.
5. The graphic will disappear when you end the edit session.
6. The picture will only appear once per edit session. If you want to see it again, stop the edit session and start a new edit session.
Commenting no longer available.
All in Software
About Eggheaven Contact & Privacy Hosted on HostGator (c) EggHeaven | ID GameCheats