Categories / Software

Google Chrome - Pipes Display

Suggested by: Atech, 08 Sep 2008 | Print version

In some early versions of Google's Chrome web browser, you can type in the address bar (omnibox in Google-speak) the following:


This will show you a Pipe display very similar to the screen saver as found in some versions of Microsoft Windows.

Comments | 2

No longer in Chrome it seems, Google remove all eggs in latter versions of the browser. -- Pingo, Feb 15 2013 10:05AM

3d studio -- 1241, Sep 30 2008 9:24PM

Commenting no longer available.

Others from [Software]

All in Software